Ortega & Gómez Ruano (OGRLAW) was incorporated in October of 2007. The founding partners having met at the Mexican commercial arbitration forum and subsequent to having practiced professionally for more than ten years in other prestigious firms in Mexico City.
We are an independent boutique law firm based in Mexico City that offers its clients important competitive advantages such as:
- Partners’ personal involvement in the cases
- Competitive legal fees
We are recognized as experts on the creation and development of businesses, as well as dispute resolution procedures. Our lawyers have established working relationships with lawyers around the world. We represent clients in major and complex cases. But at the same time, the structure of our firm allows us to advice our smaller clients in their day-to-day businesses at a competitive legal fee notwithstanding the amount involved in the particular case.
- OGRLAW has extensive practice in commercial arbitration both.
- The firm has wide experience in all areas.
- OGRLAW offers comprehensive advice for the compliance of.
- At OGRLAW we are convinced that alternative dispute.
- Our firm has developed a solid practice in.
- International studies demonstrate that companies that have dispute.
- We offer training to companies in the following.
- Energy is one of the industries in which.